Graduate school can be a launching point for a satisfying and rewarding career, but only if you're willing to strategically plan and take control of your professional identity. Setting aside time for CAREER EXPLORATION by assessing your values, skills, interests, goals, and researching best fit career options is essential for success in today’s flexible job market. In this section, you'll find information about key processes and resources to help kick start your career planning and exploration.
- Hesburgh Library Career Resources: A variety of career exploration tools
- ♣ = ND Premium Resource Subscription
- Discover best-fit careers through guided reflection on your interests, skills, values, and personality through a variety of assessment tools
- Explore career fields, industries, and occupations to identify employers and job opportunities of interest
- Network and build connections through a variety of resources and strategies to learn from professionals in careers of interest