Graduate school can be a launching point for a satisfying and rewarding career, but only if you're willing to strategically plan and take control of your professional identity. Setting aside time for CAREER EXPLORATION by assessing your values, skills, interests, goals, and researching best fit career options is essential for success in today’s flexible job market. In this section, you'll find information about key processes and resources to help kick start your career planning and exploration.
- Hesburgh Library Career Resources: A variety of career exploration tools
- ♣ = ND Premium Resource Subscription (sign-in required)
- Alumni - When you graduate, your NetID will be deactivated approximately 60 days after graduation. This may affect your access to career resources through Notre Dame. Make sure to check the list of overall benefits, along with career resources, available to you with your Notre Dame alumni email. If you have any questions in regard to access to career resources, you can connect with your assigned Graduate Career Consultant based on the academic program/department you graduated from.
- Discover best-fit careers through guided reflection on your interests, skills, values, and personality through a variety of assessment tools
- Explore career fields, industries, and occupations to identify employers and job opportunities of interest
- Network and build connections through a variety of resources and strategies to learn from professionals in careers of interest