Search & Interview
Take those exciting steps toward your career goals with a strategic and focused job SEARCH process, INTERVIEW preparation, and the confident awareness of how to negotiate job offers. Be the CEO of your Career!
- Hesburgh Library Career Resources: A variety of tools focused on employer profiles and culture, jobs and internships, and salary and location information
- ♣ = ND Premium Resource Subscription (sign-in required)
- Alumni - When you graduate, your NetID will be deactivated approximately 60 days after graduation. This may affect your access to career resources through Notre Dame. Make sure to check the list of overall benefits, along with career resources, available to you with your Notre Dame alumni email. If you have any questions in regard to access to career resources, you can connect with your assigned Graduate Career Consultant based on the academic program/department you graduated from.
- Develop strategies to target resources, employers, and jobs of interest
- Expand your network and develop meaningful connections through a variety of resources and strategies
- Find job postings that align with your interests, skills, values, personality, and goals based on different industries, disciplines, and other topic areas
- Learn about different types of interviews (Academic, Behavioral, Case, Informational, Technical) along with strategies to implement before, during, and after an interview
- Prepare to negotiate by reflecting on the value of your skills and experiences along with industry and occupation trends based on a variety of factors