Learn how to work through an intentional career exploration process by leveraging online tools (ex. Imagine Ph.D., MyIDP, LinkedIn, Irish Compass) and informational interviewing to develop meaningful connections in order to discover career opportunities that align with your unique qualifications, interests, goals, and academic background. Food will be provided. RSVP on Handshake.
- Irish Compass - Directory of Notre Dame alumni focused on career support and mentorship in all career fields
- LinkedIn for Students - Guide on how to best utilize the system to develop connections through a variety of methods
- Imagine Ph.D. - A career exploration and planning tool for the humanities and social sciences
- MyIDP - Career-planning tool tailored to meet the needs of PhD students and postdocs in the sciences
- Informational Interviewing - Process of exploring careers of interest through intentional conversations with other professionals
Questions: Contact Erik Simon - Graduate Career Consultant (firstname.lastname@example.org)