Introducing patent and trademark concepts relevant to ANY aspiring entrepreneur.
- What is a trademark?
- What makes a good trademark?
- How to do a quick trademark search
- Introduction to the online search system
- What is a patent and what does it get you?
- The process for patent rights and costs in time & money
- What do you need to obtain a patent?
- Issues with disclosing your invention (use of NDAs/provisionals)
Session led by Notre Dame Law School's Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship Clinic. No preregistration necessary. Light refreshments will be available.