Erik Simon is the Graduate Career Consultant for the College of Arts & Letters. As a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Facilitator with a background in elementary education and higher education student affairs, Erik takes a holistic, "Self-Authorship" approach to personal and professional development in order to empower, serve, and support students in reaching their short-term and long-term goals. With over six years’ experience in Career Services focused on the Humanities, Social Sciences, Arts, and Communication, he upholds the value of a liberal arts education. Erik is also a member of the Graduate Career Consortium, National Association of Colleges & Employers, and National Career Development Association (Connect with me on LinkedIn).
STUDENTS, FACULTY, STAFF:
- Schedule an Appointment with Erik (Students) - Or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability
- Preparing for a Career Consulting Appointment (Students)
- Workshop and In-Residence Request Form (or contact me at email@example.com / 574-631-1892 with your request)
- Subscribe to GCS Calendar
- Erik's Resource Library: Career Exploration ; Application Process ; Search & Interview