Graduate Career Consultants are assigned by academic college and provide discipline-specific expertise in career development and facilitation. Following a client-consulting model, we work in collaboration with departments, programs, and faculty advisors to connect students with a broad range of career services and resources. No matter your graduate degree or career path, we can help.
- Individual Appointments (in-person, phone, or online/video): Use the direct scheduling link below for the appropriate consultant. If none of the available times fit your schedule, email your consultant directly
- Online Document Reviews (resume, CV, cover letter, academic statements, LinkedIn profile, etc): Email your assigned consultant below
- Workshop Request: Email your assigned consultant below or fill out our Request Form
- General Inquiries: Email us at email@example.com
- Website Feedback: Provide feedback on our site as we continue to develop content, structure, and design. Thank you!
Graduate Career Consultant, Professional Master Programs
(ESTEEM, ACMS, Data Science, Global Affairs, Global Health, etc.)
W528 Duncan Student Center
Schedule an Appointment with Erik
- Office for Postdoctoral Scholars (Office within the GraduateSchool): Meet with Valli Sarveswaran (firstname.lastname@example.org | (574) 631-8109) to discuss career resources and strategies
- 5 + 1 Program (Arts & Letters Only): Meet with Graduate Career Consultant Erik Simon (email@example.com / 574-631-1892) to discuss career resources and strategies