Graduate Career Consultants are assigned by academic college and provide discipline-specific expertise in career development and facilitation. Following a client-consulting model, we work in collaboration with departments, programs, and faculty advisors to connect students with a broad range of career services and resources. No matter your graduate degree or career path, we can help.
- Graduate Career Services - North Suite 528, Duncan Student Center, Notre Dame, IN 46556 (574-631-5202 ; email@example.com)
- Individual Appointments (in-person, phone, or online/video): Use the direct scheduling link below for the appropriate consultant. If none of the available times fit your schedule, email your consultant directly
- Online Document Reviews (resume, CV, cover letter, academic statements, LinkedIn profile, etc): Email your assigned consultant below
- Workshop Request: Email your assigned consultant below or fill out our Request Form
- General Inquiries: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Feedback: Provide feedback on our site as we continue to develop content, structure, and design. Thank you!