Students With Disabilities
Graduate Career Services is committed to supporting students with both visible and non-visible disabilities throughout their career exploration and preparation process. There are many important things to consider when approaching the job search and securing employment.
- Graduate Career Services dedicated team of Career Consultants are available to support you in every area of career development. From 1-1 appointments to workshops and events, we have you covered. Please let us know how we can best accommodate our services and resources to fit your needs and overall goals
- Notre Dame Sara Bea Disability Services: Coordinates the process by which qualified students with disabilities can request and receive reasonable accommodations
Laws and Rights
- United States Department of Labor (Disability Resources)
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP): Information to promote an inclusive workforce and increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act: A guide for people with disabilities seeking employment
- "Reasonable Accommodation" (Job Accommodation Network): Features the Searchable Online Accommodation Resource (SOAR) to explore various options for people with disabilities in work and educational settings
- View a variety of resources to help you land a job that best aligns with your skills, interests, values, personality and goals
Professional Organizations and Associations
- These groups often offer student memberships at a discount, and memberships usually come with access to programs such as speaker events and job fairs. View examples and look up organizations by topic and career field through resources such as "What Can I do With this Major?" and the Career One Stop "Professional Association Finder"