Students With Disabilities
Graduate Career Services is committed to supporting students with both visible and non-visible disabilities throughout their career exploration and preparation process. There are many important things to consider when approaching the job search and securing employment.
- Graduate Career Services dedicated team of Career Consultants are available to support you in every area of career development. From 1-1 appointments to workshops and events, we have you covered. Please let us know how we can best accommodate our services and resources to fit your needs and overall goals
- Notre Dame Sara Bea Disability Services: Coordinates the process by which qualified students with disabilities can request and receive reasonable accommodations
Laws and Rights
- United States Department of Labor (Disability Resources)
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP): Information to promote an inclusive workforce and increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act: A guide for people with disabilities seeking employment
- "Reasonable Accommodation" (Job Accommodation Network): Features the Searchable Online Accommodation Resource (SOAR) to explore various options for people with disabilities in work and educational settings
- View a variety of resources to help you land a job that best aligns with your skills, interests, values, personality and goals
Professional Organizations and Associations
- These groups often offer student memberships at a discount, and memberships usually come with access to programs such as speaker events and job fairs. View examples and look up organizations by topic and career field through resources such as ♣ "What Can I do With this Major?" and the Career One Stop "Professional Association Finder"