For Graduate Students
After completing your graduate degree, you will have a myriad of employment opportunities from the industry and non-profit sectors, the government, and/or academia. No matter which path you pursue, professional development remains integral to any successful career strategy.
Graduate Career Services offers a diverse array of services to help you explore and achieve your career goals, including:
- individual career advising
- targeted job search skills
- professional development workshops
- a regular career blog
- access to targeted employers through informational industry events
- academic portfolio development
- a robust database featuring hundreds of job and internship postings
Notre Dame’s Graduate Career Services (GCS) has a team of expert consultants ready to work with you throughout your journey, no matter which direction you choose.
Graduate Career Services can help. Come see us. Schedule an appointment with your assigned consultant for a 1:1 session.
Not ready for an appointment? Download our Career Planning & Development Guidebook