Scheduling On-Campus Interviews: Employers can request interview schedules in Go IRISH.
- Once logged in, select “On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)” from the ribbon at the top of the page
- Click “Request Schedule”
- Select applicable options/provide applicable details
- Click “Submit”
After you submit a schedule request, our team will review and approve it. Once approved, you will receive an email confirmation with additional instructions.
Attaching An Interview Schedule to a Position: Students will not be able to see your OCR job posting/interview date until a position has been attached to an interview schedule.
- Select “On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)” from the ribbon at the top of the page
- Locate the interview date, and click “Attach Position”
- Click “Create/Attach Position”
- Enter the job title and other applicable information
- Click “Save and Finish”
Scheduling Interviews for Off-Campus Postings: Companies generally handle all scheduling-related activities for off-campus job postings, but our team is here to help if you have any questions.