Presentations & Programming
We invite and encourage employers and alumni to participate in the professional development training here at Notre Dame’s Graduate School. Graduate students greatly benefit from the real-world experience of practitioners and professionals. If you have an idea for a program, you would like to present or sponsor, or if you would like to see what programming opportunities have already been developed by our office, please contact us at email@example.com. The following are some examples of the types of opportunities available:
- Career Workshops - participate in career development skill building workshops on numerous topics from resumes and CVs to networking to strategic job search.
- Career Cafes - host a small group forum for graduate students where you can participate in informal conversation and networking while discussing your organization, industry, and talent opportunities.
- Information Sessions - hold an information session on campus to promote your company, share information regarding job or internship opportunities, and offer more details about your organization's culture.
- Tech Talks - connect with students by hosting a technical talk on your company’s products or research followed by informal networking.
- Research Symposiums - symposiums provide students with the opportunity to interact and exchange research ideas with colleagues and industry leaders. Through sponsorship of a symposium, you will have the unique opportunity to support and attend the collaborative event and contribute to the development of future leaders.
- Networking Receptions - organizations are invited to host networking receptions and social events throughout the year to meet and interact with talented graduate students either across a College or within a particular Department. Whether it’s an informal lunch, cocktail reception, or more formal dinner, we welcome the opportunity to help you with your plans.